November 2020 Covid-19 Update


The committee met on the 26th November to discuss the update on the latest information from the government on the new Tier 2 regulations.

It was unanimously decided that due to logistics and to protect members and the community that we would unable to operate safely and successfully in light of the new restrictions.  Due to this, we have decided to continue to keep the club closed until further notice.  We deeply regret this but think it’s the best course of action. 

All staff are being retained and are being compensated 100% during this time.

There is another government review on the 16th of December, and following this, we will meet again to discuss if the regulations have changed.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank our members for their understanding and continued support at this time.  Any questions, please see the contact details below.

Best regards,

The Binfield Club Committee